The Sr. Account/Project Manager (Sr. AM/PM) is responsible for driving projects from discovery and ideation through execution and launch, leading both the client’s business and proactively managing the entire project lifecycle and team, effectively and efficiently.
The Sr. AM/PM is both the Client and strategic lead — developing a deep understanding of a client’s needs, business, and operations. This curiosity and planning foundation ensures that NR2154’s creative solutions address key objectives and have a positive impact for our Clients, while also identifying growth opportunities in the process.
In this role, you will be a problem solver, account lead, and project manager, while also contributing to the creative process. You will provide your projects clarity, insight and oversight, partnering closely with the team to ensure we deliver exceptional work.
You'll succeed at this role if
- You possess a strong business acumen and fluency in the industry and our clients’ businesses (fashion, travel, luxury, lifestyle, art/design)
- You contribute to the creative and design process and share your perspective on brand vision, strategic direction, and business objectives for clients
- You’re process, detailed oriented, and very hands-on
- You can work independently and collaboratively with minimal oversight
- You’re a powerful presence within the organization, a strong partner to our clients and an exemplary leader to your team
- You’re intuitive and highly empathic to both the internal team and client
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as point of contact, along with the NYC Studio director, for all of your respective clients, and nurture a transparent working relationship where expectations are clearly set
- Interface between your clients, and the multidisciplinary project teams to ensure overall success of your projects
- Understand and analyze client mandates in terms of their business objectives
- Along with the NYC Studio Director, develop and negotiate proposals, SOWs, contracts and MSAs
- Develop all project documentation and tools (from new business proposals, to client briefs, project timelines, meeting notes, and client facing and internal reports)
- Proactively determine issues, prevent scope creep, and quickly course correct when necessary
- Clearly communicate with the client and ensure that there is no room for ambiguity in any aspect of the business/relationship
- Manage conflict, incite discussion, and help make decisions collaboratively with Studio Director
- Identify business opportunities and lead the creation of communication strategies and marketing plans in collaboration with client and internal teams
- Effectively manage several projects and teams and always ensure successful deliveries on scope, budget and time
- Own client and internal teams kick-offs for each of your projects, and effectively onboard all parties and stakeholders
- Lead discovery and any research/resources tied with you project, as well as gather and manage all project elements (i.e. brand assets, images, content)
- Produce photoshoots, moving image, and events when needed
- Work closely with the NYC Studio Director on contract drafting, billing and reporting
- Ensure your projects are staffed properly, be proactive in finding new talent when needed
- Fully and proactively own project monitoring and profitability, and flag immediately any potential issue to the NYC Studio Director
- Maintain the organization of the creative server, management server, client share and archive
- Thorough understanding of PM tools and processes including resourcing and project planning programs.
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Senior Account/Project Manager" and include:
- Letter of interest
- Portfolio and/or link to your website
NR 2154 is a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.