Our Paris office is looking for a Senior Designer experienced in conceptualizing and executing thoughtful design solutions for a diverse range of clients.
The Senior Designer is a hands-on role, leading and executing graphic design across projects including brand identity, editorial, packaging, and digital experiences, ensuring a consistent vision and execution across all touchpoints.
The Senior Designer works both independently and as part of the team to align client needs, identify opportunities, and push design forward throughout the process.
- Researching, conceptualizing, and articulating ideas, both in writing and visually, to create design strategies that integrate insights and findings into the design process and presentation storytelling
- Executing designs, client presentations, and production files
- Collaborating with design, creative strategy, project management, the client, and external vendors across executions
- Fostering client relationships and supporting Creative Director(s) and Design Director(s) in team presentations
- Managing and prioritizing workload and deliverables, while proactively pushing design solutions forward
- Based in Paris
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the luxury sector
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop); with a strong background in design fundamentals, including conceptual, typographic, and layout skills
- Experience with print production
- Proactive and solution-minded approach; excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Passionate about design, technology, arts, and culture
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Senior Designer Paris" and include:
- Portfolio and/or a link to your website