NR2154’s New York Studio is seeking a Sr. Industrial Designer to join our team.
The Sr. Industrial Designer partners with the Director of Industrial Design, the creative and account management teams to create the vision and develop industrial design solutions for a large variety of clients ranging from startups to global luxury brands mainly in fashion and beauty.
The Sr. Industrial Designer works both independently and as part of the team to align client needs, identify opportunities, and push design forward throughout the process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research, conceptualize and convert ideas into clever and meaningful industrial design solutions that work for the client.
- Collaborate with strategists to develop brand strategies and positioning to apply creative output
- Lead technical deliverables with vendors and internal partners on all industrial design aspects
- Juggle multiple priorities and projects and plan accordinglyPersonal attributes
- Effective team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build strong, trusting relationships and interact with a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrates flexibility, adaptability and initiative
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience, preferably within agencies
- Excellent communication via sketching
- Expert SolidWorks skills (and/or alternatively Rhino)
- Expert visualization skills (KeyShot, 3DS Max or other software)
- Expert Adobe Suite skills
- Experience within the luxury, beauty and fashion space
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Senior Industrial Designer" and include:
- Portfolio and/or a link to your website
Only applicants eligible to work full time in the US will be considered.
You will be joining our team in New York, working from our studio in Tribeca.